Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Spit and Polish

The logo is ready! And it looks really sweet. I've added it to this blog and my Twitter account. Next I'll be printing stickers.

So I've always coveted my buddy Pedro's Redmond-to-Rio sticker. He had some printed up for his ride to South America. The design is really clean and I always seem to see them in unexpected places. This December, I spotted one of his stickers on an adventure bike on display at the Seattle Motorcycle Show.
You can find Redmond to Rio on Facebook. Just search for it.
So after struggling with my own design concepts--I no longer have access to PhotoShop and was trying to pull something together using PowerPoint (don't ask)--a local graphic designer with no free time of her own turned me on to Etsy. There I found a St Louis-based designer named Matt Cockrum, and he's working on designs for me right now. He's got a great bold touch. I'm anxious to see how it plays out.

Check back to see what he designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment