Sunday, March 8, 2015

Have Motorcycle--Need Food


The latest entry from Motorcycle.com was surprising, not because I discovered new places to add to my list of destinations for the Puget2Potomac, but because one of the restaurants is 4 miles from my house and I had no idea it was motorcycle-friendly.

No. Idea.

Cafe Veloce in Kirkland is a pretty unassuming restaurant that we pass every time we go to Guitar Center or Big 5 Sports. I mean, we drive within100 feet of it. I've never noticed an unusual amount of motorcycles out front and from the street it doesn't really call out any kind of rider heritage.

That said, I am now bound to go. One of these days.

As for the list of restaurants in the article, Kegel's Diner in Rockford, IL is now on the itinerary for the trip. It's a Harley hang-out, so let's see how they do when a weathered Triumph rolls up.

Let's just hope it doesn't end up like this:


No comments:

Post a Comment