Tuesday, March 24, 2015

New JetBoil Camping Stove

JetBoil Flash

My REI dividend came in the mail today and that thing must have been on fire because I couldn't seem to hold onto it--within a couple hours I was standing in line at the Redmond REI buying my next travel item; the JetBoil Flash Cooking System.

Ever since I camped in Eastern Washington two years ago I've had my eye on the JetBoil system. It's a clever combination of intense heating and compact storage. Perfect for backpackers and a really great option for lightweight travelers... especially those riding a Triumph across the US.

I still have my old camping stove and probably could have made it work on the trip, but it's a little awkward and has two burners--one more than I need for the trip.

The JetBoil Flash Cooking System sells for $99.95 retail.

Also, REI has a 20% sale starting Friday. I'm just sayin'.

JetBoil Flash assembled

No comments:

Post a Comment