Sunday, May 10, 2015

5 Days... Road (Movie) Warrior

There are going to be times on the road when I'll need to hunker down and just relax... sitting in a hotel room... after dinner at a campsite... or waiting out a rainstorm in the tent.

The iPad will be packed for just this kind of situation, and in addition to a custom iTunes playlist, it will be loaded up with several movies.

Choosing the right film to suit the mood is important, so sorry "Mad Max Road Warrior," "Texas Chainsaw Massacre," and "Easy Rider," you won't be in the line-up (not that they would anyway, but I'm making a point--stay with me). There won't be any films about roving gangs of marauders or psychopaths terrorizing lone travelers or bikers. Come to think of it, "Psycho," you're out too.

Instead, I'm going for dramas. I know, not exciting, but more... appropriate. A few recently... acquired... movies that will be coming on the trip include:






No comments:

Post a Comment