Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Like a Raisin in the Sun

It's not everyday I reference Lorraine Hansberry's seminal drama, but sitting at this street-facing counter in Old Town, everybody who walks by looks like they are either wilting or shriveling. 
That was yesterday. Today... It's pretty much the same. I lasted for a few hours without too much discomfort, but man. H-and-H. Hot and humid. 

Today was a house-tour kind of day for the short time out. I stopped by the first house Cece and I bought...
The second...
And the house in which I grew up...

Also I was lucky enough to catch my sister and work and we had lunch today. I'll be seeing her and the family tomorrow, which will be fun. More photos to come. 

In the meantime, the Hotel Monaco has a free wine happy hour. Who am I to deny their generosity?






1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you survived last night! GREAT seeing you. Truly great.

    ReplyDelete