Saturday, May 30, 2015

Cherokee Nation

Cherokee tribe. 

C'mon, you didn't sing along?
That's the most clarity I've had the past couple hours. Am I on the Cherokee Indian Reservation? The Smokey Mountains? The Blue Ridge Mountains? All of them?

Let's go with all of them.

Not much surprising or eventful today in the way of the ride other than starting out in Raleigh with the family...
(The reason I'm holding Wes's shoulders is to make sure he doesn't appear taller than me). 

And a short ride through Ashville. Ashville, a city that is waaay more funky than I remember.
For tonight, I'm camped out at the Cherokee KOA.
Tomorrow, I tackle the Dragon.

Shout out to Keith, Marti, and Samuel, who I met at the campground this evening. Thanks for the recommendation to ride the Skyway and to visit the Opryland Hotel when I get to Nashville.





No comments:

Post a Comment